Tuesday, 19 June 2007

So What - Murder ep 1989






I don't really know too much about this band and apart from seeing them on a compilation Lp that Vinyl Japan put out this is the only other thing I've heard. It's not too bad either, a little like a cleaner version of Gauze. There's some nice guitar work and overall it's a solid record but there are far superior releases on Selfish than this. I'll upload some Poison, Outo, Gauze and Lip Cream and you will see what I mean.

01 - Terror
02 - Go Straight On
03 - Let's Living All Peace
04 - Sick
05 - Judgement
06 - Grass High

Selfish Records 1989

3 comments:

maize said...

they also did...

bloodwash the dead city 7"
injustice 8" flexi

both are on 7inchpunk.com

STiG(NZ) said...

Hey, thanks for the heads up. I didn't think to check out 7inchpunk.

Anonymous said...

Hm-m... Some parts of last track has a bit of Poison Arts in it:) Well done!

Already have the mp3s but Thx for review!

Cheers,
ALX