Tuesday, 24 July 2007

Alternative - If They Treat You Like Shit Act Like Manure LP 1984



The hard to find full length from Scotland's Alternative. Another fantastic record that should be re-issued.
Please excuse the pops and static I've owned this LP for over 20 years and it's been played a fair bit.

01 - Another Subversive Peace Song
02 - Seen Through Tear Filled Eyes
03 - Mannequin
04 - Now I Realize
05 - How Many Times Sold
06 - Love And Life
07 - If You've Got It......Don't
08 - Till Death Do Us Part
09 - Death Isn't So Sweet
10 - Caroline's Carnival
11 - Suffer In Silence
12 - Struggling Through The Darkness
13 - Ireland (Live at The Wine Bar, Vauxhall)
14 - Where Are Your Hiroshimas
15 - Outro

Corpus Christi

12 comments:

John Liedown said...

Thanks for this, as iv'e been dragging a cassette copy round for the last 23 years.
Cheers.

Anonymous said...

anyway you can let me download this?

STiG(NZ) said...

Just "Right Click" as save file as...

Anonymous said...

Thank you soooo damn much it was going on ebay for $200 PUNK HUH
you kick ass

ganjo-url said...

fuck... i got them, don't pay $200 but sure enought
thank you for showing me this great record...

Posesion Infernal said...

really fucking great, yes sir

Cy at Pck said...

I found you here...from Rdfrnds....where I d/l the tracks....I gave away my copy when I downsized a few years back and relocated here to my birth roots....funny old world eh!!...how Rodney and Co can chug a lug chug away within one's memory....everything is only a moment away....I can see Alternative in my 'minds-eye' strolling (as only they could) up and down the Old Grey Toon's High Street....weird it was always 'sunny'.....

Thanks for keeping the invisible visible.....

rayss said...

anothr great record i had this on a cdr i got in a trade years ago but no artwork. thnaks

Anonymous said...

Just classic Anarcho Punk

Anonymous said...

Great, thanks!

Jason said...

Thank u very much, your blog is gold!

STiG NZ said...

Thanks.