Wednesday, 21 November 2007

The Mob - The Mirror Breaks ep 1983


The Mob were one of the best Anarcho Punk bands of all time and released some mighty recordings none more so the the brilliant "Let The Tribe Increase" LP on All The Madmen. This ep was their last recording and the title track is a stunner. This music still has an impact on me to this day and Mark's vocals are still as haunting now and they were in the 80's.

01 - The Mirror Breaks
02 - Stay
















All The Madmen Records.

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

something is wrong with track #2 for this EP. i couldn't download it

STiG(NZ) said...

Fixed, it it wasn't broken would you have said anything anyway?

Erich said...

incredible band!

Un Wn Feliz said...

Wow... sorry my english first at all... xD

The lyrics are incredibles, the voice of the vocalist is full of... RAGE!!! FEELINGS! I LIKE THAT! And the music, rlz...
first time that I listen this band, and i'm surprised... wow!

mikethecow said...

This makes me cry, literally, no exaggeration i am writing this with snot and tears falling on the keyboard

rayss said...

i got the discog cd years ago and mirror breaks is and has always been my favorite the mob song.

Jack said...

Classic. Thanks for this. I've spent a few hours on here and in case you ever wonder 'why do I bother?' - trust me - and it looks like many others - it's worth it.

STiG NZ said...

Hey Jack. Thanks for taking the time to look around. I sort of maintain this in fits and starts but it is a great way to spend some time with each record and rediscovering some things buried in plastic crates on a shelf. Cheers!