Saturday, 7 June 2008

Integrity - In Contrast Of Sin ep 1990

First vinyl outing from Cleveland's Integrity on Victory Records. A couple of these tracks I think are old "Die Hard" songs from pre-Integrity days (I could be wrong and just blowing it out my ass). I was a big fan of Integrity and their style of Metal Hardcore along with other bands like Hatebreed, Ringworm and Catharsis. Yet all these bands bar Catharsis ended up becoming bad metal.
01 - Live It Down
02 - In Contrast Of Sin
03 - Bringing It Back
04 - Dead Wrong
05 - Harder They Fall

Victory Records.

6 comments:

Papst Benedikt XVI said...

still among the 10 best hc 7"es of all times!

Shanetera said...

Ringworm still rules. Fuck you. I mean, half the members were in both bands. Derrick Green not included. Or something about Sepultura, I don't know.

STiG(NZ) said...

Ringworm have become nothing more than generic shit Death Metal. They suck ass.

Anonymous said...

the Promise still peels the skin off, tho

nothanks said...

Ringworm put me to sleep

Toad734 said...

I have that 7" in gold Vinyl!

Wasn't that the first release for Vicotry?