Tuesday, 17 June 2008

Satanic Threat - In To Hell ep 2008

Satanic Minor Threat worship by members of Nunslaughter and Midnight. So basically it's straight up 80's Hardcore with satanic lyrics, I mean just take a look at the song titles. This ep fucking rules (cheers Dane). It's probably still available from Hell's Headbangers but is quite expensive but has the most insane packaging.

01 - Guilty Of Hating Christ
02 - He's On The Cross
03 - Small God, Big Cross
04 - Satanic Threat
05 - I Ain't Gotta Worship
06 - Being Black
07 - Cursing At The Cross
08 - Don't Follow Him

Gloom Records/Hells Headbangers.

5 comments:

Papst Benedikt XVI said...

I know I´ll love this record!

Ben said...

one of my fav records of the year! awesome. clevo does no wrong,

James said...

Thanks for posting! Sounds like the 1st Uniform Choice record!

Anonymous said...

cool shit!!!

Nsbemo said...

It warms my bitter heart when some bands just don't give a fuck.
One day a split with Grand Belial's Key, the other day Agathocles.
All hail Nunslaughter!