Wednesday, 17 December 2008

Admit Your Shit - 12 Inches Of A.Y.S - MLP - 1987

Also known as "Someplace Special". A bit of a weird one this, being that it has no song titles and no lyric sheet or any other info what so ever. Mortarhate had a tendency to skimp on the inserts. I don't know whether this was just the fact that Punk's are notoriously shit at getting anything together or some other more sinister reason. This 12 inch seems like a mish mash of multiple recordings with levels and sound jumping all over the place. You be the judge...

I didn't split the songs up due to the lack of song titles.

Side A
Side B

Mortarhate Records.

6 comments:

adamski said...

The 7" is much better, but the most interesting thing about AYS is the fact that the vocalist, John Cato, is a white supremacist, & was while in this band (& before). Incredible to think that he shared a flat with Colin from Conflict...

vegan pulse said...

I have a lyric sheet for this is you want one. Send me a mailing address and I'll get it to you.
shortfuserecords@hotmail.com

vegan pulse said...

I have a lyric sheet for this record if you need it. Send me an email with a mailing address and sometime when I am visiting my parent's house in Sydney I will dig it out. Don't hesitate to harass me.
shortfuserecords@hotmail.com

Clinton

SLAUGHTER OF INNOCENTS said...

i'm selling my ays records fuck Nazis

STiG NZ said...

Burn them if you feel that strongly, otherwise your making money off a Nazi band.. or not, I don't really care.

SLAUGHTER OF INNOCENTS said...

I broke them and threw them away you should care Nazis are scum