Wednesday, 24 December 2008

Bruce Banner - I Love Fucked Up Noise ep - 2000

Bruce Banner is a fast-as-fuck hardcore punk band from Stockholm, Sweden, that's been around since the year 2000. The quintet is made up by a bunch of guys who already have made their marks in the Swedish hardcore scene. Vocalist Per Thunell and guitarist Daniel Hammare was in legendary grindcore outfit Filthy Christians and Per Thunell was also in Protes Bengt. Second vocalist Christoffer "138" Jonsson played bass in DS-13 and Epileptic Terror Attack.

This ep was recorded at Sunlight Studio where such bands as Entombed and Dismember are frequent visitors and rightly so this ep packs a fair punch.

01 - Stop Moving
02 - Mean Green Mother
03 - I Do Harm
04 - Martian Robots
05 - Fuck
06 - Nothing Flux
07 - James Bondage
08 - Simon Says
09 - Spoonbender
10 - My Ears Are A Whole Lotta Better Since I Went Blind
11 - Bop
12 - 12
13 - One To One Scale
14 - Demon (Septic Death)

Sounds Of Betrayal Records.

7 comments:

Sean said...

Daaaaaamn dude, I was gonna rip this THIS week!

I drew the front cover...not that it really consitutes a cover/logo...but hey, TRIVIA!

Shanetera said...

I only heard a couple of songs these guys did when they first got together, good to know they didn't break up.

Anonymous said...

Great upload. I got 'I've Had it With Humanity' a few years back and loved it, but didn't track down their other stuff for whatever reason. Looking forward to finally hearing this one!
-k

Anonymous said...

I'm actually liking it better than the LP. The sound is more frantic and out of control. Liking the vocals too. Thanks again for putting this one up!
-k

justin said...

Straight up great hardcore. Thanx for your time and energy.

M.O.E. said...

Very nice blog! I'll put a link to yours on my page. Check out mine's here:

http://metalattitudesucks.blogspot.com/

per said...

thanks for putting us up here, great blog you have here...
Cheers
Per