Friday, 23 January 2009

Total Fucking Destruction/Omnium Gatherum - Split CDR - 2002



Split CDR for the TFD Australian tour. Limited to 50 copies.

Tracks 1 to 9 are Total Fucking Destruction.
Tracks 10 to 13 are Omnium Gatherum.

01 - Bio-Satanic Terroristic
02 - Corpse Position
03 - Yes Ma'am (DRI)
04 - Fuckwound
05 - Kill The Jocks
06 - Metal Emergency
07 - Necroanarchist
08 - Pigs Head
09 - TFD=THC (666)
10 - Idiosyncrasies Of Others
11 - Conspiracy Theory
12 - Pedestrian
13 - Exhausted Of Tolerance

Gloon Productions.

2 comments:

Robi_Wan said...

The TFD drum sound is so funny on this recording. I think I´m going to post my 2.0 Demo soon...
Thx for the upload

Anonymous said...

Ha ha awesome I am actually the guy from Oz that released it. My webzine is long dead but glad to see that some of these copies are still in circulation.

Gold

Gloon