Tuesday, 17 March 2009

Bad Religion - 1993 Peel Sessions ep

Now anyone who knows me will attest that I am a big Bad Religion fan and along side Discharge they are my favorite punk band of all time. I've been listening to them on a daily basis for the last 20 odd years and I can't see that changing anytime soon. I own all their releases on vinyl (yes, including "Into The Unknown") and I finally got to see them live last year.
This is their one and only Peel Session recorded at the BBC for the late John Peel, the sound is a little muddy but hey it's still Bad Religion, right?

01 - American Jesus
02 - Recipe For Hate
03 - Kerosene
04 - What Can You Do

3 comments:

7inchcrust said...

thanks Stig.great band,these guys can put melodies in a song in a nice combination with power in a amazing way. the best vocal melodies in punk, each time i listen a record of them i want to sing the lyrics.

darkovonhell said...

i see we share the same good taste for music, BAD RELIGION the sountrack of my life ,best band ever ,after checkin' all your bands i wasn't expecting'em !nice surprise !

STiG NZ said...

I'm a huge BR fan