Friday, 29 May 2009

VA - Munt FM - Punk Compilation CDR - 2009 - New Zealand


A decent punk compilation compiled by Blair and the crew from the The PUNK GR SHOW on Munt FM Radio out of Wellington. A nice cross section of current punk bands from around the country.

Here's the ugly bastards making all the noise that fucks the neighbours off:



01 - Bilge Rats - Lady Alcohol
02 - The Bludgers - You Won't Change Me
03 - Conniption - Ends Of The Earth Part 1
04 - Shortlived - I, Terrorist
05 - Mr Sterile Assembly - Buru
06 - Big Flip The Massive - I Go Goo Goo Gargar 4 The Silly Team Riders
07 - Gawj - All Burn Together
08 - Gripper - G.G.F
09 - Ois II Men - Sunday In The Cells
10 - The Rocket Jocks - What Can I Do?
11 - Cobalt 3 - Wish That I Could See
12 - Missing Teeth - The Plan
13 - Roofdog - Metalliska
14 - Punchbowl - You Can Stick That In My Silver Ring
15 - Rockshop - Lizards Walking
16 - Drug Problem - (Charlton Heston) A Man Of Image
17 - Filthy Lucifer - Boneheads Put To Good Use
18 - Tame Iti - October 15, 2007
19 - Small Victories - Party With The Dead
20 - Ferndale Stranglers - Burgerie
21 - Vicious Rumours - It's In The Stars
22 - Basura Blanca - Tag And Release
23 - Wasteland - Hate
24 - Workshy - Cut The Cord
25 - Feminazis - State Terrorists Kidnapped My Friends

Get the whole fucking thing here.

1 comment:

Whitey666 said...

Dude, awesome stuff as always. I've been frequenting yer site for a while now and it gave me enough inspiration to make my own punk blog.

It's small but I'm trying to add personal vinyl rips as well locals material and even DIY project intrustion.

http://whiteyspunkemporium.blogspot.com/

Check it out, I've already got you linked so my friends out there maybe you could link me as well so I could start getting some traffic to my site.

mr.white888@gmail.com if you want to slag on me.