Wednesday, 1 July 2009

Enshrine - Burning - Demo 2 - 1994 - New Zealand


The second and final Enshrine recording and my favorite musically although I was never happy with the drum sound. This was recorded at the Zoo Studio and Engineered by Dave Lowndes and was our first experience in a fully Digital Studio. We included an Anal Cunt and Minch cover for good measure.

01 - Intro
02 - Yrotciv
03 - The Magnificent Earthly Triumphs Of Absu
04 - Nullius Fullus
05 - These Works Of War
06 - For The Devils Grin
07 - An Instinct And Lure (Reprise)
08 - Radio Hit (Anal Cunt)
09 - We've Gotta Go (Minch)
10 - Grrr Blood Evil Flood

United Blasphemy Music

8 comments:

Gob said...

Highly Rad, I enjoy these posts about your old bands, i know I'm not going to hear about them anywhere else.
Care to give us a brief history of Enshrine?

harp0 said...

Off topic: Chimay is exquisite. Though I'm quite fond of Abt 12 be it a lowly abbey ale and not a true trappist.

STiG(NZ) said...

Haven't tried the St. Bernadus Abt 12 but do have it on my list to try. I'm quite partial to the Rochefort 8 when available. It's quite hard to get decent Belgium beer in New Zealand.

Papst Benedikt XVI said...

decent Belgium beer????????? WTF? they got beer with cheese and strawberry flavor in Belgium so what would they know about decent beer? try something from Bavaria if you want decent beer!

harp0 said...

Hahaha! Is Augustiner Bräu "decent" enough for you?

PS. What's a real Kraut's opinion on Warsteiner Dunkel or Bamberg Rauchbier? I think they're pretty tasty.

But yeah, I pretty much like all Belgian/German brews.

Papst Benedikt XVI said...

actually Augustiner is one of my favorite beers!

I honestly think that Warsteiner tastes awful but haven't tried the Dunkel one. that Bamberger Rauchbier isn't that bad but it's a little bit too sweet for my taste.

harp0 said...

Yeah, the Dunkel is pretty good. It has like a mild tea aftertaste. Warsteiner "Premium" HiLight is straight flat nasty piss. I don't care for their regular pilsner either. Maybe the stuff made for America sucks or something...

The Clovenhoof Society said...

I can finally have a copy that doesn't crackle.
I wonder if my original cassette is worth thousands now?