Tuesday, 5 October 2010

Off Mask OO - Sonic Cold Crazy Reaction LP - 1986

OK, this is one fucking weird record. One moment it's crazy vocal ramblings then the next it's a hail of chaotic noise then a tune evolves then it digress' once more into the realm's of insanity. Some parts remind me of Rudimentary Peni "Cacophony" era but that is a very liberal comparison. Be what it may, it's Japanese, it's weird and it belongs on this blog.

A Side:
01 - Are You Ready?
02 - Sonic Cold Crazy Reaction
03 - In Japanese
04 - Highway Splatter (Baby!)
05 - In Japanese

B Side:
06 - In Japanese
07 - In Japanese
08 - In Japanese
09 - Love '86
10 - Punch Drunker
11 - I Don't Wanna Be Your Dog



Get your ticket to the asylum here:
Rar password is mboc

Selfish Records

1 comment:

envythedead said...

This is indeed one of the weirdest punk records I've ever heard - I'm surprised not more people have been turned on to it. I can't figure out if I like it or not quite yet, but it's compelling and strange enough to deserve a few listens before deciding whether it's good or not. thanks for sharing it.