Monday, 13 April 2015

VA - Discharged Lp - 1992


I'm not sure but I think this was may be the first Discharge Tribute record, I could be mistaken.
There is another note worthy tribute LP put out on Distortion in 2001, I have that ripped and ready as well.

Side A:

01 - Extreme Noise Terror - No T.V. Sketch
02 - Extreme Noise Terror - Religion Instigates
03 - Extreme Noise Terror - They Declare It
04 - Concrete Sox - Death Dealers
05 - Concrete Sox - Is This To Be
06 - Disaster - Mania For Conquest
07 - Excrement Of War - Tomorrow Belongs To Us

Side B:

08 - Raw Noise - A Look At Tomorrow
09 - Raw Noise - Always Restrictions
10 - Nausea - Hear Nothing, See Nothing
11 - S.D.S - Doomsday
12 - S.D.S - Why?
13 - Scamp - Two Monstrous Nuclear Stockpiles
14 - Scamp - Free Speech For The Dumb
15 - C.F.U.D.L - Does The System Work
16 - C.F.U.D.L - Ain't No Feeble Bastard

Grab it here:
password is mboc

Rhythm Vicar

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

fucking great!!!!
more discharge tribute!!!!

Anonymous said...

Is this the first tribute to discharge??

STiG NZ said...

Like I said I'm not sure, there was another 7" on Allied records in the US but I think that was later.

Kuken said...

Gotta snag this! Waiting for the other one too! Do anyone knows how many Discharge tributes there are?

STiG NZ said...

I'll post the Distortion one today, I do have the Allied one on CD somewhere so could throw that up at some stage but yeah I'm also keen to know how many tribute records are out there as well.