Tuesday, 1 December 2015

The Varukers - Bloodsuckers Lp - 2014 RE


Classic debut LP from the Varukers and originally released on Riot City Records in 1983 and re-issued on Radiation.

Side A:
01 - Protest & Survive
02 - Nowhere To Go
03 - No Masters No Slaves
04 - Dont Conform
05 - Android
06 - March Of The SAS

Side B:
07 - Nodda (Contraceptive) Machine
08 - Government's To Blame
09 - Tell Us What We All Wanna Hear
10 - Dont Wanna Be A Victim
11 - What The Hell Do You Know
12 - Schools Out (Maybe)

March forward
password is mboc

Radiation Reissues.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thanx!!!

LoudPudNPunk said...

One less record I have to rip myself thanks!

STiG NZ said...

I've also ripped the Riot City Years 2xLP as well which I'll post at some stage, cheers.

mikxxx said...

i've listening your rip of The Varukers - Another Religion Another War - The Riot City Years 1983-1984 2xLP - 2015-RE and is fucking amazing. i never have so clean sound when i'm listening my own records. well done. but on this one is it your turntable running a little bit faster or is just me???

STiG NZ said...

Not sure why this would be faster, I ripped in on the same turntable and the same software... weird.