Thursday, 21 April 2016

Subhumans - From The Cradle To The Grave Lp - 1984


Legendary follow up to "The Day The Country Died", especially the epic masterpiece that is the title track, taking up the entire B Side and clocking in at nearly 17 minutes long, something of a first for this genre back then, well apart from the abysmal Yes Sir, I Will from Crass.. and the worst second LP from Flux Of Pink Indians.

As with most if not all Subhumans releases they are still available to buy and I suggest strongly in supporting Dick Lucas and his band of merry men.. Get all the Subhumans you ever wanted here:

Side A:
01 - ♫
02 - Forget
03 - Waste Of Breath
04 - Where’s The Freedom?
05 - Reality Is Waiting For A Bus
06 - Us Fish Must Swim Together
07 - Wake Up Screaming
08 - Adversity
09 - Rain

Side B:
10 - From The Cradle To The Grave

..and when the children call you bastard!
password is mboc

Blurry Records

6 comments:

d. said...

Thanks blog-mate! (I've got a 'physical' copy of this record on the shelves)

Yes Sir, I Will! - I love this album. Crass ripped themselves apart on it. At this point of life I don't have much use for 'Feeding of the 5000'. (never had it, truth be told)

The Fucking Cunts Treat Us Like Pricks - Excellent tunes to freak-out along as well. I like it.

Diff'rent strokes for ...

Cheers.

STiG NZ said...

Truth be told I haven't listen to Yes Sir or Fucking Cunts for several decades, maybe I should revisit them...

darkovonhell said...

wake up screaming's so good!my favorite anarchopunk band with ICONS OF FILTH and RIOT/CLONE

STiG NZ said...

I need some Riot/Clone, any recommendations?

darkovonhell said...

yeah all of them_____STILL NO GOVERNMENT LIKE NO GOVERNMENT and the last one,SUCCESS ('07) _____early ep's wich normally are the best are included in STILL NO GOVERNMENT...but the others are good too ,DO YOU WANT FRIES ,TO FIND A LITTLE BLUEBIRD.....great band

STiG NZ said...

Thanks