Thursday, 21 July 2016

Crux / Crash - Keep On Running EP / Fight For Your Life 12" - 2015 RE


Originally released on No Future Records in 1982 and finally given a well deserved re-issue from Spanish label Vomitopunkrock Records.

Side A:
01 - Crux - Keep On Running
02 - Crux - Streets At Night
03 - Crux - Brighton Front
04 - Crux - I’ll Die With My Boots On

Side B:
05 - Crash - Fight For Your Life
06 - Crash - Religion
07 - Crash - Kill The Cow
08 - Crash - TV Times

“Keep on running…”
password is mboc

Vomitopunkrock Records

5 comments:

SLAUGHTER OF INNOCENTS said...

killer record finally got an original copy on no future only took 20 years to find another copy

STiG NZ said...

an original? That would of cost a bit!

SLAUGHTER OF INNOCENTS said...

and it was 65.00 dollars I had to pay but that's ok

STiG NZ said...

Not too bad a price, I've paid more for some records but don't make it a habit.

Adrián Osorio said...

tupa tupa I'll Die With My Boots On tupa tupa!
yeah, thanks!!