Monday, 24 July 2017

VA - The Blasting Concept Volume II Lp - 1986


The follow up to Volume 1..

Side A:
01 - Saint Vitus - Look Behind You
02 - D.C. 3 - Theme From An Imaginary Western
03 - SWA - Mystery Girl
04 - Black Flag - I Can See You
05 - Gone - Watch The Tractor
06 - Würm - Death Ride
07 - Overkill - Over The Edge

Side B:
08 - Saccharine Trust - Emotions And Anatomy
09 - Painted Willie - The Big Time
10 - Angst - Just Me
11 - Meat Puppets - I Just Want To Make Love To You
12 - Minutemen - Ain’t Talkin’ ‘Bout Love (Uncensored Version)
13 - Hüsker Dü - Erase Today
14 - October Faction - I Was Grotesque
15 - Tom Troccoli’s Dog - Todo Para Mi

Blasting Concept..
password is mboc

SST

1 comment:

d. said...

Yes!!! Blast it American way on Mad Blasts of (Anglo) Chaos! Minutemen & Saccharine Trust!!

My face is heavy
My mind is clenched
My eyes are disgusted
My hands are hot
My walls are green
My walls are red
I only cry wolf
When all my SHEEP are dead!

Go New Zealand, go!